PPHI Software Developer job 2023 has come in PPHI Sindh which is a very good opportunity for you to apply for it and brighten your future you will find the details of this post below.
|16 Years IT/Computer
|Post Qualification Experience
|Head office Karachi
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this PPHI Software Developer job, you can click on the below link for more information and fill the form in which you will get salary and other benefits Will be given which can fulfil your need like funds, health, and insurance.
Their address is in Umar Sharif Park Karachi, its opening date is 14th July, so click on the link and apply now.
The Population Welfare Programme for Health Improvement (PPHI) Sindh is a non-profit organization that works to improve the health of women, children, and families in Sindh, Pakistan. The organization was founded in 2007 and has since worked to provide a range of health services, including:
- Family planning
- Maternal and neonatal health
- Child health
- Water and sanitation
- HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment
PPHI Sindh works in collaboration with the Government of Sindh, other non-profit organizations, and the private sector. The organization has a network of over 1,000 health facilities across Sindh, and it reaches over 2 million people each year.
PPHI Sindh is committed to improving the health of women, children, and families in Sindh. The organization is working to reduce maternal and neonatal mortality, improve child health, and promote healthy behaviors. PPHI Sindh is also working to address the social determinants of health, such as poverty, illiteracy, and gender inequality.
If you are interested in learning more about PPHI Sindh, you can visit their website at http://www.pphisindh.org/. You can also call their hotline at 0800 77755.
Here are some of the specific programs and initiatives that PPHI Sindh is currently working on:
- The Antenatal Care Plus program provides comprehensive antenatal care to pregnant women, including screening for complications, counseling on healthy behaviors, and delivery care.
- The Emergency Obstetric Care program provides life-saving care to women with complications during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period.
- The Neonatal Care program provides care to newborn babies, including Kangaroo Mother Care, which is a method of skin-to-skin contact between the mother and baby.
- The Child Health program provides immunizations, growth monitoring, and nutrition counseling to children under the age of five.
- The Water and Sanitation program promotes the use of safe water and sanitation facilities to reduce the incidence of waterborne diseases.
- The HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment program provides HIV testing, counseling, and treatment services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
PPHI Sindh is a valuable resource for women, children, and families in Sindh. The organization is working to improve the health of its beneficiaries and to make a difference in the lives of the people it serves.