Sindh Higher Education Department has announced wonderful jobs including Assistant Accounts Officer Job & others in which there are many benefits. It is very good for the people of Sindh. They are being provided with job opportunities. It also includes Senior Accounts Officer job. Apply before the last date
|21 to 30 Years
How to Apply
If you want to apply for Assistant Accounts Officer Job then attach all your documents with the website below and fill the form for more information read the advertisement below.
The Sindh Higher Education Commission (Sindh HEC) is a statutory body established under the Sindh Higher Education Commission Act, 2013. It is responsible for the promotion and development of higher education in the province of Sindh, Pakistan.
The Sindh HEC has the following functions:
- Formulating and implementing policies for higher education in Sindh.
- Advising the provincial government on matters relating to higher education.
- Accrediting higher education institutions in Sindh.
- Providing financial assistance to higher education institutions in Sindh.
- Promoting research and development in higher education in Sindh.
- Facilitating internationalization of higher education in Sindh.
The Sindh HEC is headed by a Chairman, who is assisted by a number of Members. The Commission has a secretariat with a number of officers and staff.
The Sindh HEC has a number of ongoing programs and initiatives, including:
- The Sindh Research Support Program (SRSP), which provides financial assistance to research projects conducted by faculty members of higher education institutions in Sindh.
- The Sindh Capacity Enhancement Program (CEP), which provides training and development opportunities to faculty members of higher education institutions in Sindh.
- The Sindh Laboratory Strengthening Program (LSP), which provides financial assistance to improve the infrastructure of laboratories in higher education institutions in Sindh.
- The Sindh Smart Class Rooms Program, which provides financial assistance to establish smart classrooms in higher education institutions in Sindh.
The Sindh HEC is committed to promoting and developing higher education in the province of Sindh. The Commission is working to ensure that all citizens of Sindh have access to quality higher education.
The current Chairman of the Sindh HEC is Tariq Rafi. He is a retired civil servant who has held a number of senior positions in the government of Pakistan.
The Sindh HEC is headquartered in Karachi. The Commission has regional offices in Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, and Nawabshah.